Before registering take time to read the information below:
1. A volunteer must know about the organization and its volunteer policies.
2. Know the organization’s policy or vision/mission for handling any issues of concern.
3. Support the NGO in your volunteer role e.g proffering solutions to the problems of the children around you (students, orphans and vulnerable children); supporting them morally and financially.
1. Be punctual for your volunteer duty.
2. Be reliable and responsible.
3. Be tolerant and patient.
4. Do your duties as assigned and directed.
5. Whenever you discover a case related to the vision and mission of the NGO, accept guidance from the Volunteer coordinator before doing anything on behalf of the ngo.
6. Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings.
7. Keep sensitive organizational information confidential, comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.